- Lightweight, fast-absorbing, broad-spectrum sunscreen that blends in sheer.
- Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
- May be used on sensitive or vulnerable skin, including post-cosmetic treatment skin.
- Fragrance-free and oil-free.
- Winner of In Style’s Best Beauty Buys 2022 for “Most Innovative Skincare”.
- Zinc Oxide – 19.95%Mineral UVA/UVB protectant.
- TriHex Technology® Works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Ectoin Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair existing sun damage within the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
- Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone 11, Squalane, Polyglyceryl 3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide 12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide 1, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ectoin, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylene Carbonate